By: Joaquin Chaffardet - jchaffardet@gmail.com - Whenever one reads or hears expressions, which are either foolish or hypocritical. One that always caught my attention is that which says "one should not rejoice over the death of any human being," do not warrant death, "we must respect his memory," "do not celebrate the death of Tom, was a human being "and so on. Expressions that always occur following the death from any cause, natural or induced, of sinister characters guilty, to varying degree and extent of crimes against humanity and violation of human rights. I think those who express themselves well, do it to project an image of "goodness" or "balance" of things fair, humane and fair located beyond good and evil. They do contrite tone and simulated pain as distinguished from those who feel that with the disappearance of these characters have done justice, divine or human, or it has saved the company a threat. It is as if they wanted to put aside feelings and to honor late ofrendaramos forgiveness. It's part of our tradition that when they die they cease to be scoundrels villains, or at least become rogue with reasons to have been. Worth asking these "forgives past" who take to themselves the power to forgive sins, a task that, according to the Christian faith corresponds to the Almighty, if you can believe that the Jews received the news of the death of Hitler with "punishment" because it is locked in a look similar to a human or with relief and joy. Or that the victims and relatives of those massacred and tortured by the Stalinist regime pricked pray for the death of Stalin. Or that when Fidel Castro dies the Cuban burst into a sea of \u200b\u200bweeping and wailing. Death, natural or not, mass murderers, terrorists, kidnappers, dictators, anti-social who sow hatred and all that wildlife criminals who systematically violate the human rights causes in its victims and men free at least a sense of relief and not crying or pain. And almost always bursts, rather than of joy and happiness because the world has been cleared of those priests of hate and evil. I do not know what arguments could criticize the joy of the Colombians after the deaths in different circumstances, Tiro Fijo, Raul Reyes, the Mono Jojoy and any offenders who command the terrorist group FARC. The issue comes to mind for some expressions about death, well deserved, of Osama Bin Laden. Even some who do not share their ideas expressed his qualms with the reaction of joy and satisfaction at least of millions of people around the world, including much of the Islamic world, saying "We must not rejoice over the death of a human." This seems hypocritical and simply detached from reality. Since I am not of those heart to him easily, I regretted not having learned of the death of Bin Laden in the same time they are announced, I went to bed early. So I lost a good opportunity and a better excuse to share some whiskey with friends and celebrate with great joy and merriment, the disappearance of that great ruffian babalao of hatred and death. Celebration would be nothing new to me, because throughout my life I have had the trip to eternity over a motherfucker. Among the foreigners have recently celebrated the launch Raul Reyes, Tiro Fijo Mono Jojoy and travel directly to the fifth pot of hell. Remember nationals recently held heading into the underworld of Guillermo Garcia Ponce, police murderer and responsible for the slaughter of Train House, Lina Ron, a symbol of primitivism and violence Chavez, Danilo Anderson, the bulldog regime under the baton of unbalanced Isaias Rodriguez, Luis Tascon leader of the chase that led and continues to carry the hunger and misery to millions of Venezuelan households. I do not believe in these stories of generous souls who mourn the death of its perpetrators or their oppressors, unless suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Moreover, I hope to celebrate in the years that I have left to live and as soon as some other bridal some bastards in their travels to the afterlife. I'm sure those who know me could, without equivocation, to the list of my most anticipated celebrations, which will surely share millions of Venezuelans. I am clear that possibly some held my disappearance and I hope you make good music and whiskey of age, ie 18 years or more. Next to San Pedro will wait in the sky to give them a kick in the butt and send them to hell and laugh a lot.
*********************************************** *******
My reply to Mr. Chaffardet
*********************************************** *******
My reply to Mr. Chaffardet
By: Magda Mascioli G.
I do not agree with your article this time Mr Chaffardet. First you. can not destroy the ability to say how or the reasons that move to anyone who claims not to rejoice over the death of anyone. That conclusion you come from a premise that you do not know, why the conclusion is not valid unless you are able to think with their heads outside. Second confuses you. the alleged desire of wanting to project an image of supposed kindness, sense of consciousness that leads to any sensible person, not happy the death of anyone. There are differences between one thing and another. Third forgiveness confuses you supposedly said that one gives you the terrorists, not wanting to dirty one's soul with joy at the death of whoever it is. There are differences. Fourth confuses you not to rejoice in the death of anyone, assuming you shed tears saying that we are not pleased about that fact. It has absolutely nothing to do one thing with another, much less one is a consequence of the other. One thing is not happy and one sad or mourn for his death. There are differences. With all due respect, this article has no time synderesis that characterizes it and you could infer that is nothing more than something written with the guts and not with his intellect as he usually does. I can only speak for myself and indeed I say and maintain that I am happy and much less welcome the death of any person. In my house taught me that every time someone dies, he dies of humanity itself. And they also taught me that I should not rejoice at the misfortune, or by the disease, much less by the death of any person, for that joy does not hurt anyone else but myself, and not detract from anyone except me as being I'm human. And far be it from me that pretend to be an example or soul untainted with my peers. It has nothing to do with it. I ask something, Mr. Chaffardet: The terrorists celebrated with joy, with joy, with songs, with triumph, bringing with music and friends, the tragedy of the twin towers ... Like you said you do or will take a whiskey with friends. Based on that statement in mind, I take for some because it comes from yourself should I assume then that there is no difference between you and terrorists? Because happiness is by killing people. Whatever the reason, the heart is joy and celebration for the death of people. I refuse, under any budget and in any event to dehumanize and falling into meanness rejoice at the death. That has nothing to do with Mr. Chaffardet alleged moral lessons, that has to do solely with my soul and my heart with my life and my accounts with me and God. There are great differences between one thing and another.
My compliments, as always. Magda Mascioli G.
I do not agree with your article this time Mr Chaffardet. First you. can not destroy the ability to say how or the reasons that move to anyone who claims not to rejoice over the death of anyone. That conclusion you come from a premise that you do not know, why the conclusion is not valid unless you are able to think with their heads outside. Second confuses you. the alleged desire of wanting to project an image of supposed kindness, sense of consciousness that leads to any sensible person, not happy the death of anyone. There are differences between one thing and another. Third forgiveness confuses you supposedly said that one gives you the terrorists, not wanting to dirty one's soul with joy at the death of whoever it is. There are differences. Fourth confuses you not to rejoice in the death of anyone, assuming you shed tears saying that we are not pleased about that fact. It has absolutely nothing to do one thing with another, much less one is a consequence of the other. One thing is not happy and one sad or mourn for his death. There are differences. With all due respect, this article has no time synderesis that characterizes it and you could infer that is nothing more than something written with the guts and not with his intellect as he usually does. I can only speak for myself and indeed I say and maintain that I am happy and much less welcome the death of any person. In my house taught me that every time someone dies, he dies of humanity itself. And they also taught me that I should not rejoice at the misfortune, or by the disease, much less by the death of any person, for that joy does not hurt anyone else but myself, and not detract from anyone except me as being I'm human. And far be it from me that pretend to be an example or soul untainted with my peers. It has nothing to do with it. I ask something, Mr. Chaffardet: The terrorists celebrated with joy, with joy, with songs, with triumph, bringing with music and friends, the tragedy of the twin towers ... Like you said you do or will take a whiskey with friends. Based on that statement in mind, I take for some because it comes from yourself should I assume then that there is no difference between you and terrorists? Because happiness is by killing people. Whatever the reason, the heart is joy and celebration for the death of people. I refuse, under any budget and in any event to dehumanize and falling into meanness rejoice at the death. That has nothing to do with Mr. Chaffardet alleged moral lessons, that has to do solely with my soul and my heart with my life and my accounts with me and God. There are great differences between one thing and another.
My compliments, as always. Magda Mascioli G.
0 comments:
Post a Comment